βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Thank you everyone for all the prayers, wanted to update and say that my brother in law passed peacefully this evening. Love and hugs to all πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I am so sorry for your loss. I know you struggle with the fam but you had us keep him in prayer to change his heart. That was very loving of you. Hopefully he did and you will see him again. Praying for you and your family πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Thank you, I know they don’t understand yet and I feel very blessed to have been awakened early, its ok if they don’t like me, i will keep praying for them πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

It's a rock and a hard place to be..i know πŸ™πŸ’œ

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

lol they think Im weird, oh well, i know God knows πŸ’œ

We are all wierd here lol....that's why we love and vibe πŸ’œ

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it