Thank you everyone for all the prayers, wanted to update and say that my brother in law passed peacefully this evening. Love and hugs to all πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Sorry for your loss
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

I'm praying for your family. God bless you all.

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

I am so sorry. Please know I and many others lift you and your family up in prayer and love. πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’“

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

The prayers here work miracles, I saw it just a few weeks ago when my daughter in law spiked a 105 temperature and I requested prayers, her healing and recovery defied reason. Much love to all the AU prayer warriors and healers, you move mountains πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am so sorry for your loss. I know you struggle with the fam but you had us keep him in prayer to change his heart. That was very loving of you. Hopefully he did and you will see him again. Praying for you and your family πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ™

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Thank you, I know they don’t understand yet and I feel very blessed to have been awakened early, its ok if they don’t like me, i will keep praying for them πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ˜₯πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Thank you πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Patriot that loves her country and will always stand with TRUMP. #holdingthelinethisgirlisreadyforthestorm

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Allie 1997 to her Publication

thank you πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers lifted for you allπŸ’–

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

So sorry for your loss. Prayers and hugs.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

πŸ’œthank youπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

so sorry to hear of your loss πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œ thank you

(1) Show this thread

So sorry for your loss. πŸ’”

In response Mary Lennox to her Publication

πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Continued prayers for you and family
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

much appreciated thank you πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

thank you πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

So sorry for your loss. May he R.I.P. πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ™

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

thank you πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜’β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

thank you πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

We love you much.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Thank you, I love everyone here as well πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

I’m so sorry. Life is so unfair.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

He is no longer in pain and that is a relief. πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

May he be in the arms of angels πŸ’•

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I believe he is, he stopped breathing for a couple minutes and they thought he had passed, but then he gasped and started breathing again, they say that when he started breathing again that a smile came over his face and then he passed peacefully. I believe that he saw the angels and he wanted to let everyone know that he was ok.

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president πŸ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times πŸ˜‚

So sorry for your loss. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸΌ

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Thank you, he is no longer in pain and that is a relief πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread