πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Thank you for indulging me today and you frens that have written or dm'd me in the past couple of weeks please forgive my delay. I am going to visit what I missed when I get home from beating my son at bowling. It is important that children learn that there are winners and losers. I don't believe in participation trophies. Lastly, for now, I saw nothing in the past couple of weeks that would fly in the face of the fact that Hunters Become The Hunted. Enjoy The Show and have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

https://youtu.be/o4RV4spF0cQ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

3:21

Counting down:

Participation trophies ruin children.
[They] have done so many things to purposefully ruin our children.

Nana fears that with the death jabs that have already been given to college and high school kids, that they have effectively destroyed most of 2 generations by sterilizing them.

Reminds me of:
There is a Stargate SG1 series show where the Earth team partners with a new civilization, species on another planet that for 3yrs seems to be the perfect partners, sharing weapons to defend Earth and medical technology to live longer.

In the end the medical technology they were sharing had in 3 yrs effectively secretly sterilized 91% of the population in order to wipe them out an take over Earth.

Remind your of now?
They sent a message back in time to warn themselves about that species of people.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Funny you should mention that.
I just ordered the SG1 series, and now that I know what I know, have been binge-watching it with new eyes.
😱 WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW 😱
Ancient false gods inhabited by snake-like parasites (like Vril 🧐) that take control of the host bodies and make them do their will. Those false gods jockey for power amongst themselves, but the most ancient among them is satan 🧐.
Their power derives from infecting humans with parasites, thus building an army to do their bidding.
Stargates, time travel, advanced technology, mind control, nanotechnology, weather manipulation, and on and on 😳😳.
I found a used set of the complete series from Amazon; Ebay has inexpensive used ones also.

I know it is like looking into a closer take on the actual battle that has probably been extended out into the universe as well since before Earth.
There is so much there, quantum computers, time travel, good ETs and bad.
Fun watch for anyone that is awake.
And yes the worst of the worst most powerful bad ET is satan.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Another interesting thing is the really old wise beings that have the ability to fight the parasites easily with their huge motherships equipped with top of the line tech. They're called the Asgard, which is interestingly enough a name that shows up as an upper level on some of the ancient maps.
I'm thoroughly enjoying the series!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

While they look quite like the greys of area 51, I understand that not all species that look like greys are bad.

(1) Show this thread