Thank you for indulging me today and you frens that have written or dm'd me in the past couple of weeks please forgive my delay. I am going to visit what I missed when I get home from beating my son at bowling. It is important that children learn that there are winners and losers. I don't believe in participation trophies. Lastly, for now, I saw nothing in the past couple of weeks that would fly in the face of the fact that Hunters Become The Hunted. Enjoy The Show and have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

https://youtu.be/o4RV4spF0cQ

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Hunters Become The Hunted. Enjoy The Show=420

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. Nothing. Q=420
It Is Going To Be A Total Extinction Of [Them]=420
The Elites Tried To Stop Me, But They Failed=420
After What They Did There's No Forgiveness=420
The Wicked Have No Clue What Is Coming For Them=420
You Are All Going To Get What You Deserve=420
Vengeance Is Mine. So Saith The Lord Of Hosts=420

I Am Yeshua And I Support Donald J Trump. Q=420
And If Our God Is For Us, What Can Stand Against=420
I Will Be Covered In The Blood Of Jesus Christ=420
Victory In Jesus My Savior Forever=420

Child, This Is The Dawning Of The Age Of Aquarius=420
The Conscious Awakening Of Humanity Now=420
Remember Who You Are. As We Awaken We Remember=420
You Were Born To Live In Abundance And Wealth=420
God Will Change You Back To Your Light Form=420

The Book Of John Chapter Eight Verse Twelve=420
Isaiah Chapter Forty Verse Twenty Nine=420

Post 420 and 24

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Heavenly Father, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven and we ask for strength and protection for our WH mil ops and leaders through Jesus Christ we thank and praise You Amen✨🕊❤️🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins
#GODSPEED

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Somebody needs to check out the info bout bases lots of them rented, AGAIN ALWAYS unbeknownst to real soldiers. I mean fkn BOB local admitted his fam, then said "you know he never had pics of ya'll" when he was interim for Chief who was not a pos secret org.....I said hmmm. Inside I said jajajajajajajaja. lol

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

A 4 Star General spoke to committee yesterday from US Space Force and its archived at C-SPAN. I found it interesting. Space, it turns out, includes land and water.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

3:21

Counting down:

Participation trophies ruin children.
[They] have done so many things to purposefully ruin our children.

Nana fears that with the death jabs that have already been given to college and high school kids, that they have effectively destroyed most of 2 generations by sterilizing them.

Reminds me of:
There is a Stargate SG1 series show where the Earth team partners with a new civilization, species on another planet that for 3yrs seems to be the perfect partners, sharing weapons to defend Earth and medical technology to live longer.

In the end the medical technology they were sharing had in 3 yrs effectively secretly sterilized 91% of the population in order to wipe them out an take over Earth.

Remind your of now?
They sent a message back in time to warn themselves about that species of people.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Is that the episode where the colonel was recording The Simpsons. He said it means so much to him

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Funny you should mention that.
I just ordered the SG1 series, and now that I know what I know, have been binge-watching it with new eyes.
😱 WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW 😱
Ancient false gods inhabited by snake-like parasites (like Vril 🧐) that take control of the host bodies and make them do their will. Those false gods jockey for power amongst themselves, but the most ancient among them is satan 🧐.
Their power derives from infecting humans with parasites, thus building an army to do their bidding.
Stargates, time travel, advanced technology, mind control, nanotechnology, weather manipulation, and on and on 😳😳.
I found a used set of the complete series from Amazon; Ebay has inexpensive used ones also.

(2) Show this thread

We Love You Fan♡♡♡♡♡♡

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I love you more. I wish I could locate a recent Banksy piece. He set up a vendor in NYC with his work and people completely ignored it save two passerby. They talked the old man down to some ridiculously low price and now have collector's pieces hanging on their walls.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I read this with a heavy heart but keep faith Patriot. Everyone will know soon that you stood strong for our children and righteousness. Prayers sent.

(4) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump