πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Thank you for indulging me today and you frens that have written or dm'd me in the past couple of weeks please forgive my delay. I am going to visit what I missed when I get home from beating my son at bowling. It is important that children learn that there are winners and losers. I don't believe in participation trophies. Lastly, for now, I saw nothing in the past couple of weeks that would fly in the face of the fact that Hunters Become The Hunted. Enjoy The Show and have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

https://youtu.be/o4RV4spF0cQ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

3:21

Counting down:

Participation trophies ruin children.
[They] have done so many things to purposefully ruin our children.

Nana fears that with the death jabs that have already been given to college and high school kids, that they have effectively destroyed most of 2 generations by sterilizing them.

Reminds me of:
There is a Stargate SG1 series show where the Earth team partners with a new civilization, species on another planet that for 3yrs seems to be the perfect partners, sharing weapons to defend Earth and medical technology to live longer.

In the end the medical technology they were sharing had in 3 yrs effectively secretly sterilized 91% of the population in order to wipe them out an take over Earth.

Remind your of now?
They sent a message back in time to warn themselves about that species of people.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Is that the episode where the colonel was recording The Simpsons. He said it means so much to him

Idk if so I missed that part.
I watched all the shows i the 90s but have been rewatching them with new eyes.
Amazing how much is showing us truth.
The Goulds dress their armed guards in armor suits that look like the Annunaki.
The evils are all the Gods from that time frame.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I recently started watching them again also. This time I'm paying closer attention though

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I think there is a lot of truth there.

(1) Show this thread