Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Field McConnell was one of the first Patriots to show his face, go on YouTube & social media and expose evil.

Zero fear. Faith in the Creator.

He’s dealt with negative/positive consequences from those actions.

But I believe he’s safe.

He sets the bar for bravery IMO. The ultimate example of exposing true evil with 100% truth, shooting from the hip.

He gave a lot of Anons courage to do what they went and did after they learned from Field.

What a legend.

Only people mentioned by @ChristineDe7 in this post can reply

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Field is an amazing person and patriot— opening the eyes, hearts and minds of so many…who could forget trying to keep up with his broadcasts. 😇

I miss Field so much. He was the original red piller for me. I wish he was still doing videos. ☹️

Field
you were a friend to me in my darkness and made me hope, smile and dance:)......

Blessings. Love. Peace. amen.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Great man, he will be remember as as such for generations to come.🙏

ONE OF MY SUPERHEROS

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

This is perfect. Thank you.