Folks, the real General isn't pushing bitcoin on telegram. Be careful.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yes! Thank you for the confirmation.
Please note that we are always being trolled, paid workers to undermine us. Just use your discernment - you know when its not right ... X them out / report if possible or just go forward without as much as a tip of the hat - MAKE THESE INTRUDERS INVISIBLE!

Christ Follower, Mother, Patriot, Truth Finder. Thankful for TRUMP and trusting the plan!

Thank you for clarifying.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Trolls & tricksters out in full force.

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

military would NEVER!

why elon musk buy Bitcoin?

As soon as he mentioned bitcoin, I knew it was not him

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

i prefer what is real, bought poor man's gold

The General is not on Telegram listen to this.
https://youtu.be/XWYJwfdMGwY

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

auggh, all these fakers!😡🤬

John and Gen. McInerney and cultured and intelligent. i expect nothing less.

I would posit that owning Bitcoin is completely irrelevant to "fighting the Federal Reserve system." I believe the line of thinking is that transacting in Bitcoin and not reserve bank currency one can circumnavigate the reserve system; however, currently, Bitcoin is accepted as means of exchange on a very limited basis and the average buyer is still buying Bitcoin with a reserve currency. Unless 100% adopted globally, reserve bank currency remains. A better way: wind down the Fed and transition monetary responsibility to the treasury (which should be an elected official).

Educator to help when sh!t hits the fan. Suspended from Twitter; I miss my 36 followers. PANIC M0TH3RFUCK3R$-Patriots Are Now In Control.

In response Jordan Gellatly to his Publication

GESARA/NESARA. I read many tines $BTC.X is going to implode. However, $BSV.X has an interesting story. Both are called Bitcoin. Just sayin'.

(1) Show this thread

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

He said bitcoin is anonymous. 😂 Unless you know exactly what you are doing it is the most trackable 'currency' there is.

ppl actaulyl think a General is on telegram and giving us info? oh boy

I imagie the General is smart enough not to solicit a crypto or security. I highly doubt this is from "him".

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

also note : Tesla just bought 1.8 BIL in bit coin.

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

great point

(1) Show this thread

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

Yep, and this faker has been asking us to take back the country. Been posting on my page.

https://anonup.com/thread/570310

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

SO WHAT IS the Generals REAL Account Name???
Cause I Was following Him until then!!!

exactly and thanks for posting this 🙏❤️

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

150K people follow a LARP. The lack of discernment is troubling.

Intercessor -- Patriot 1776 -- SaveTheChildren!!!! -- Donald J. Trump is My President -- Here Comes the Great Awakening

one of my pet peeves about Telegram is you cannot tell who is really and who is fake

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

👍

Bitcoin is going down

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts