🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Forgiveness is another theme that kept coming up in my quiet time. I heard a Pastor recently describe the difference between reconciliation and forgiveness. They're not the same. You don't need to reconcile with someone to forgive them. I find this helpful.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

true - there are some who think because I forgive them, I'll be a "besties" again or hang out - nope. 🌸

I forgive them for my own internal healing & unscramble what I needed to learn from the experience & then release them into their own path of inner healing. I will NOT continue to be a verbal punching bag, outlet for their anger about life at me, their energy draining hamster wheel therapist, or a basic energy draining machine. I protect my energy now more than ever. I release them to walk their own healing path.

If they are working on healing within themselves, I will try again, but I have yet to find someone that does not continue to exhibit the same anger, mean, abusive, energy sucking behavior after time apart & this includes family & friends who then get upset "again" at me when I say I'm taking a break & they get pissy& mad.

It's their job to heal themselves & continue to make themselves a victim. Not mine.

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it