Forgiveness is another theme that kept coming up in my quiet time. I heard a Pastor recently describe the difference between reconciliation and forgiveness. They're not the same. You don't need to reconcile with someone to forgive them. I find this helpful.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Recognizing patterns of behavior in someone we care about. Who is it benefiting? I've thought a healthy relationship comes from respect with sharing and building a relationship together. If it becomes disrespectful and abusive, time to move on. This has been the case with many of my family members, unfortunately. I still love them so much and pray for them.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Cleansing to forgive and pass them on to God for judgement.
We don't have to accept what they have done or done to us, just forgive the soul, whether it is unrepairabllly broken or repairable is up to the soul and Creator.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You just nailed it Nana. We must give it all to God and allow Him to do the judging or we'll drive ourselves crazy.

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've heard a saying "I'll forgive, but never forget". I never understood that. How can a person forgive someone fully if they walk around for the rest of their lives not forgetting the grievance? We need to forget also, as the only one who gets hurt by holding onto the memory is the person holding on to the memory.

Learning to forgive ourselves for the way we have treated people or hurt others is also really important also.

Love you Jr., glad to see you posting again.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

This might be a longer conversation than time and space will permit here but I am going to continue engaging the themes of forgiveness and mercy as we walk this path. I always need to be crystal clear that I am Jr. Fan. Not Jr. He is beyond our comprehension and would never be so arrogant as I can sometimes be.

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Extremely important difference for sure.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

A very prominent theme I’m also working on. Forgiveness is for past reconciliation, not necessarily for future consideration. The energy vampires destroy my positive vibes. My soul is on a budget,

true - there are some who think because I forgive them, I'll be a "besties" again or hang out - nope. 🌸

I forgive them for my own internal healing & unscramble what I needed to learn from the experience & then release them into their own path of inner healing. I will NOT continue to be a verbal punching bag, outlet for their anger about life at me, their energy draining hamster wheel therapist, or a basic energy draining machine. I protect my energy now more than ever. I release them to walk their own healing path.

If they are working on healing within themselves, I will try again, but I have yet to find someone that does not continue to exhibit the same anger, mean, abusive, energy sucking behavior after time apart & this includes family & friends who then get upset "again" at me when I say I'm taking a break & they get pissy& mad.

It's their job to heal themselves & continue to make themselves a victim. Not mine.

In response Not Important to his Publication

*not "not" make themselves a victim.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Agreed and thank you. Sometimes it is better to leave a toxic relationship in peace than to continue it with guilt. There are many folks that struggle with this.

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Myself included admittedly.

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

True! :)