#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

He primed everyone with the Tartaria stuff, SHOWING our history is a LIE! Easier to accept the Bible lies.
BRILLIANT WORK!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

These are the hardest truths to accept.
God is with us. If you earnstly seek Him, you will find Him. His love for you is greater than anyone can fathom and He wants your love. Nothing more.
May He bless you all with His wisdom, His discernment and His peace. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

You said exactly what I've been thinking. God , and my faith has gotten me thru so much in life. I'm scared now. :(

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Don’t be scared...be excited at what you (all of us) are about to learn! Jason Q had mentioned a few years ago that (supposedly) the military found 711 (get it?) books of the bible under the Vatican. Evidently the store name, 7-11, was trolling us.

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Very well said. And right on point. We're all here to learn-we need to be free and only when we shake off the shackles of our own cognitive dissonance will that freedom come to us. God is real, prayer is very powerful, there is only love and fear is an illusion.