When was the last time you saw Nancy Pelosi without a mask?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

If Trump has the Pelosi laptop meta data, I wonder if Pelosi will be called as a witness in the impeachment trial. Who REALLY incited the violence? Sources report it was planned by Pelosi, Schiff and Brennan for another impeachment trial. Under oath! Be careful what you wish for! Recall, Trump said; 'I caught them, I caught them all'

Her laptop! Ron Johnson doesn't make false claims. He must've been briefed on the laptop intel! https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-senator-johnson-claims-pelosi-blame-capitol-riot-2021-2

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Perhaps, the easier question is "When is the last time we saw Nancy Pelosi?". Cuz, Chompers is gone, replaced with the person that had eyebrows half way up her forehead and her own teeth...

I don't know, someone call her salon

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

I saved a screenshot of the last time I saw her w/out a mask for everyone 😂

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

....and still no improvement 😂😂. i know what you are getting at tho!

I am going to say Jan 20, 2021.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

Not long enough..🤯🤯🤯🥶🥶🥶🥶

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The hair salon.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Can't say, I never watch the HAG!

Not long enough ago...

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

Uhh, post mortem.... 😂

when she "glitched" during interview. Sept 2020
https://youtu.be/VRxcfe1ijQ4

In response Meeshak N Friends to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

omg! is that why she is ALWAYS wearing those dump neck scarves!?!?

before she got took

hair salon i think? lol

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response patriot party to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Those who know me, know me. Here to support POTUS + stay informed. Love God, USA, family, dogs. IFQ + FB all patriots. MAGA

Can't remember, but Ialways think what's the mask hiding...it doesn't look like her.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Yeah I would say her eyes look a bit different !

Those who know me, know me. Here to support POTUS + stay informed. Love God, USA, family, dogs. IFQ + FB all patriots. MAGA

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

It certainly appears she's had some of that chrome...much younger looking and not as haggard.....BUT, she does have Pedowood at her beck and call, so we all know the magic can be worked.

(1) Show this thread

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Actually I'm kinda glad they wear them so we don't have to see their faces. BUT, I'm sure it's 'mandated' so they can put in a double and think people still can't notice.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

When she got her hair done...

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

hmmm, good question! maybe wearing that mask all this time is what caused her newly lifted eyebrows(Sept 2020) to FALL back down to a normal position, just above the eyes, instead of practically in the middle of her forehead like they were only a few months ago🤷‍♀️🤔🤣🤣🤣

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Reminds me of the Ed Begley Jr. character on Arrested Development who had alopecia universalis (loss of all hair) so he wore wigs and false eyebrows which were constantly getting dislodged and misplaced, one time prompting Gob to remark, "You look surprised." 😆

(1) Show this thread

Have you seen this list, GE??

https://amg-news.com/archives/10052

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Curios to know if their families, or close friends know they are dealing with a clone? or do they know they were arrested/executed?

(1) Show this thread

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

That is a terrible question to ask!!!

Making us actually thinking of/picturing that evil thing!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

... kinda like the mask on her...needs to be bigger...tighter 🤪

Don't know as the real ones been gone since December of last year!

Raising a PatriQtic family! Eyes wide QPEN!

🤣Vibes - I was just pondering this morning when I seen Maxine Twatters wearing a mask to her eyeballs with sunglasses. Even then you could tell it WASN'T her!

Right after she delivered inpeachment article..... If I'm right....

those "masking" makes it easy to use doubles... 🤡

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

In response Deceneus Toknow to his Publication

I'm almost afraid to ask, but, what are they doing?

In response Deceneus Toknow to his Publication

What a bunch of misfits. Who's the creepy looking guy next to Nadler?

(3) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

at the Hair Salon on CCTV I'm pretty sure. Can't stand that woman. SHe and her 93 family members whose taxpayer flight got CANCELED by Potus when she was trying to jet out of here and launch a missile into DC; she knew!

I see a new rabbit 🐰hole to go down

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Deeper in the boards was discussions about Pelosi planning to take Trump out with a missile while she took her extended family to the middle east in Jan 2019 - and it's conceivable that they'd have gone elsehwere if America was attacked while she was gone. Potus cancelled her military craft. 93 family members plus some other democraps.Pelosi is rotten. Was part of McStain's weapons trade: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4725469/user-clip-pelosi-admits-nk-visit-selling-missile-tech

(2) Show this thread