Only people mentioned by @SMaRkuS in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

😍

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

It’s in the air……CATS -

The system is designed to track, throughout the forfeiture life-cycle, assets seized by federal law enforcement agencies.

https://www.justice.gov/jmd/major-information-systems-consolidated-asset-tracking-system

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

😻Morning VK😺. Are we there yet?

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good afternoon! ☀️❤️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning VK!!! Meow sweet little kitty.

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🐸Morning Patriot🍹

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Just told my kitty she used to look like that! You can see how impressed she is. 😂

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Good morning VK and AU family!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:)

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good Evening VK: feel the need to remind you 👼 💞 ArchAngel Michael is especially with you !! I know you know this & much more. Want to emphasize, the potency of his energy is equivalent to the Sun. While the Bible does not speak of his appearance, anyone who has experienced a visit from him will confirm, he appears similar to below. YOU & family are very special to him !

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am dyslexic.

(1) Show this thread