MR. POOL

We are at the very top. We are just one step away from the goal!!

Today is the day they are so afraid of.
- Everything is changing today -

Many will be punished for what they did.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Tipety Top - let JUSTICE be SERVED!!!

So ready for Justice! Justice for all the children!

This is an escalator and I think he is referring to things escalating. This is a picture looking up not at the top looking down. Look at the news today of a drone being taken down over the black sea. Things are escalating

I'll believe it when I see it. There was supposed to be a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT yesterday...and crickets. With each day that passes it becomes more evident that the republic is dead and American patriots are being sold down the river. You can only play the empty promises for so long. The "normies" may not be waking up but the American patriots are and can see there is no plan, no military in control and the only change we can expect is to see it continue to collapse around us. If nothing obvious, shocking, earth shattering and irrefutable has happened yet to CLEARLY AND UNDENIABLY show us its rolling in American patriots favor nothing is going to happen. Just more of the same, inflation open boarder drug flooding corruption...I can go on and on. It's getting worse not better. Even a moron can see that.

What's it about???

I speak MY mind ☆ Please no DMs

Huh? This echoes a lot of chatter, but I don't get it. What's going on?