Rolled into town last night. mom's been sick all week and tested positive for COVID yesterday, she was running a fever all last night. It was very good that I decided to make the drive and come see them, listened to my gut. Strong intuition that I'd be needed again. 🙏🏼

I convinced her to take Ivermectin and also brought a bag of alternative healing herbs and elixirs which I gave her last night. I'm trying to teach them other healing ways. The look on her face when I busted out my tuning forks and hockey puck. They must think I'm crazy, but I don't care, will do whatever I can to help them.

With mom sick I'm taking dad to chemo this week, which breaks my heart. 😢 PET showed 3 new cancer spots in his neck/jaw. We walked in and it was like someone stepped on my chest, so much pain, fear, and suffering in one room. I teared up 3 times sitting there. Was like I absorbed it all walking in. Sitting barefoot in the sun by a waterfall, praying and trying to rebalance.

It's 12:21

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

God be with you 💯🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Look for Floridasharkman on Twitter or Truth Social and get them on his Protocol. He is helping to cure all kinds of stuff from A to Z. Yes, including cancers.

Hope you dont catch your moms flu!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

🙏🏼 I will be fine.😉

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😞🙏❤️🌹

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
U rock, and u got this. Always remember...the day we all pass, is the best day of OUR lives. Not so much for those around us. So take solace in the fact that Jesus greets every one of us with open arms, for we know not what we do...Jesus has asked His Father to forgive Us, and He has. I will pray for their recovery, and ur peace of mind. All my Love to u all Liberty Jennja!!! 🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌴🤍🏁🤍!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

You made me tear up, maybe I just needed a good cry (again)! This is so true and you are right, Blessings to you fren. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

get him on ivermectin screw chemo truth not them big pharma guys out for nothing but money please try ivermectin

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

He has tried it in the past, I am pleading with him to continue it. 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❤🙏🙏🙏

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Jennja with guidance on her path & bless her parents with healing.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏💔🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for all of you.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sending prayers for healing and Love to you and your Mom and Dad LJ 💖
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Can get Fenbenzadole at Chewy.com Under Panacur or Safeguard brand names.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Prayers for you and your parents. You should also give your dad Ivermectin as well. It cures cancer.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️ prayers for peace and comfort.

My heart ❤️ and Prayers are with You and Your Parents
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers LJ🙏❤️🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🤲❤️well done

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Many prayers for you all today🙏🙏🙏💕♥️

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

So glad I grabbed my bag of Ivermectin before I left! Taking it now even though I'm feeling fine so I'll be able to keep taking care of mom and dad. God give me strength and watch over them as they battle cancer and sickness. 🙏🏼

Do I understand your post correctly? You take Ivermectine on a regular, maintenance basis?

(1) Show this thread