I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

Dem's have labeled all Trump supporters as a domestic terrorist.. So what does Marco Rubio do?

Rubio Introduces a Bill To Suspend Gun Rights of Anyone Who Has Ever Been INVESTIGATED For Domestic Terrorism.

Not Charged, Not Convicted But Investigated!

He's Either Being Blackmailed From The Left Or Just Plain Stupid.

He's a danger to our constitution & needs to be removed from office. - Team Lin Wood

I think he may be being blackmailed rather than being on the take, because I looked up his house and it seems just like a nice florida suburban home. I remember when he was in the primary that he didnt have a really high net worth. He's been in government for a long time and has had time to cut a lot of side deals to make money, but he doesn't seem to be rich. I don't know anything concrete about him, just guessing from what I've looked up about him.

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Msterri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Msterri ..., click on at the bottom under it