Dem's have labeled all Trump supporters as a domestic terrorist.. So what does Marco Rubio do?

Rubio Introduces a Bill To Suspend Gun Rights of Anyone Who Has Ever Been INVESTIGATED For Domestic Terrorism.

Not Charged, Not Convicted But Investigated!

He's Either Being Blackmailed From The Left Or Just Plain Stupid.

He's a danger to our constitution & needs to be removed from office. - Team Lin Wood

Only people mentioned by @DanonMAGA in this post can reply

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

I think he may be being blackmailed rather than being on the take, because I looked up his house and it seems just like a nice florida suburban home. I remember when he was in the primary that he didnt have a really high net worth. He's been in government for a long time and has had time to cut a lot of side deals to make money, but he doesn't seem to be rich. I don't know anything concrete about him, just guessing from what I've looked up about him.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Lil Marco showing his true colors
Recall this (fill in the blank) asap
How many times has he shown a willingness to violate the Constitution???

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

I'm yellin Timber!

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

If it walks like a duck, and acts like a duck, more than likely
it is a duck.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

There's also the photo of him with Sen. No Name and Sen. Graham with terrorists in the Middle East.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

FLORIDA! RECALL YOUR SENATOR!!!

Come and take it. Day of reckoning coming for Rubio

he's been bad news from the beginning..

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

WHEN YOU TURN AGAINST THE PEOPLE....

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

All that fudge packing replaced his brains.

He will never be president

I write this man daily and remind him his days are numbered....

You don't live in FLORIDA and expect your congressman to stab your presidential candidate in the back, CONTINUOUSLY, without consequences.

We're DONE with you, Rubio. Bye, now!

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Stupid is what stupid does .

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

Seems like a music kind of day....
"Another One Bites the Dust"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJ_IyFwieY

Conveniently for them, this will soon cover every single conservative in the USA.

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

Don't think the people of gun friendly FL will take too kindly to this knothead.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Rino! He has a hidden past and is Compromised.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

i remember a story circulating around that he is opposite of who he is. Anybody remember? During Obama years.

(1) Show this thread

another clown to primary ASAP