Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So Biden just vowed to cover the losses of every bank in the country, not just the 250k FDIC but any and all losses!

Sound good?
HELL NO!

WE ARE the FDIC, we the taxpayers ARE they FDIC coverage!
It is OUR TAX money backing up the fookn FDIC!

He is proposing to bail out every bank and ANY AND ALL of the risky bullshit investments these rich sobs want to throw out there!

So basically if he gets his way, not only the govt can recklessly blow your money at will on what ever risky bullshit they want but the rich ass central bankers can burn your money as well.

This logically down the road what this means.
Next will probably be, "Oh, ok we can give you your money back i digital currency but not cash".

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

THE DOLLAR HAS TO BE MADE WORTHLESS TO TAKE OUT THE FED AND WE ARE WITNESSING IT

The only true constitutional money is Gold and Silver coins.

😁Perhaps we are not destroying the dollar we are just returning to real money.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Article 1 section 10

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

~smiles~

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BINGO