Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

So Biden just vowed to cover the losses of every bank in the country, not just the 250k FDIC but any and all losses!

Sound good?
HELL NO!

WE ARE the FDIC, we the taxpayers ARE they FDIC coverage!
It is OUR TAX money backing up the fookn FDIC!

He is proposing to bail out every bank and ANY AND ALL of the risky bullshit investments these rich sobs want to throw out there!

So basically if he gets his way, not only the govt can recklessly blow your money at will on what ever risky bullshit they want but the rich ass central bankers can burn your money as well.

This logically down the road what this means.
Next will probably be, "Oh, ok we can give you your money back i digital currency but not cash".

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well.... We are not the taxpayers,,,, YOU are the taxpayers Why are y'all still feeding the beast? Seriously.

The people can wait for their $$$ from Biden just like college students are waiting.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Every Time to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Yep same horse, different color! Same pattern...scare everyone they will lose life and prosperity and most will do anything to keep it...war, bear stock market, fraud elections...on and on as a repeating pattern...[they] are being watched! All the rats come out to secure their assets... who is buying on the panic bear market? Who's investing in who and what? Look at crypto soar👀but wait... [they] want the banks to fail so [they] can implement their digital currency with ID requirements. Only catch? WH running a different timeline🙏🏻✨❤️

Feels good to live in FAITH by Holy Spirit with King Jesus Christ and observe the trap set for evil🙏🏻

#NCSWIC
#tbiytc
#GodBlessAmerica

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Said very well Nana! 🤍🏁🤍

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THE DOLLAR HAS TO BE MADE WORTHLESS TO TAKE OUT THE FED AND WE ARE WITNESSING IT

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

The only true constitutional money is Gold and Silver coins.

😁Perhaps we are not destroying the dollar we are just returning to real money.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Messed up though alot people don't realize QFS is waitng in the wings already to fly. Hope people don't start jumping from buildings.

(2) Show this thread

Redline, don't & won't use fake digital either...stand firm - just like covid crappola, hill to die on🔥

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Not Important to his Publication

I am with you on that!

(1) Show this thread