#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Devastated And Heartbroken πŸ’”πŸ˜­/ Wealth Transfer / Do Your Job / The Unrevealed Primal Being / The Eyes Have It πŸ‘/ Its Not Bad Luck Its A Lesson To Be Learned πŸ«€/ My Gut Tells Me Its Soon 🟒/ Sun And Moon Are Alive Q / Hallelujah To The Risen King πŸ™Œ/ Love Of My Life / Numerology / Time To Go Home / Meaning Decode Codes / Wonder Woman / Who Is Lauren 🐲/ The Special Agent / John F Kennedy / Papi Trumpo / Earth Is A Test / A Human God Coming πŸ¦ŒπŸ›Ή/ Prophet Of God / Perfect Timing / Humans Meet God / Fire From Heaven πŸ”₯/ I Love You B β™₯/ Im Not Good Enough For You πŸ˜“/ Silence In Heaven 🀐/ Eyes Wide Open / I Am Not Crazy / Hidden Gematria Code / Find The Vibrational Alignment / I On The Prize πŸ‘/ The End Is Coming / I Want To Help Them 🀝/ Ezekiels Wheel / It Will Happen / Clock Is Ticking ⏰
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=k9veteransday
145-541
870-078
Video TS :10
TS 8:00

It's happening.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ”₯πŸ’§

https://youtu.be/EbD7lfrsY2s

James Taylor - Fire and Rain (Official Audio) - YouTube

You're listening to the official audio for James Taylor - "Fire and Rain" from the album 'Sweet Baby James'. β€˜The Warner Bros. Albums: 1970-1976’, the six st...

πŸ™

A better life 😌

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Sounds like it's Miller TIME

πŸ˜“
TIRED

Listen to I Don't Give A Fuck by 2Pac on#SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/y3g5q

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Me too, but can't stop now when the finish line is getting so close.

We'll be able to relax soon hopefully

They're worried about MONEY and I just want freedom. This is a fucking clown show. 🀑

Only people mentioned by @I_AM_READY in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM B0B MILLER #GOD2023, click on at the bottom under it