#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Devastated And Heartbroken πŸ’”πŸ˜­/ Wealth Transfer / Do Your Job / The Unrevealed Primal Being / The Eyes Have It πŸ‘/ Its Not Bad Luck Its A Lesson To Be Learned πŸ«€/ My Gut Tells Me Its Soon 🟒/ Sun And Moon Are Alive Q / Hallelujah To The Risen King πŸ™Œ/ Love Of My Life / Numerology / Time To Go Home / Meaning Decode Codes / Wonder Woman / Who Is Lauren 🐲/ The Special Agent / John F Kennedy / Papi Trumpo / Earth Is A Test / A Human God Coming πŸ¦ŒπŸ›Ή/ Prophet Of God / Perfect Timing / Humans Meet God / Fire From Heaven πŸ”₯/ I Love You B β™₯/ Im Not Good Enough For You πŸ˜“/ Silence In Heaven 🀐/ Eyes Wide Open / I Am Not Crazy / Hidden Gematria Code / Find The Vibrational Alignment / I On The Prize πŸ‘/ The End Is Coming / I Want To Help Them 🀝/ Ezekiels Wheel / It Will Happen / Clock Is Ticking ⏰
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=k9veteransday
145-541
870-078
Video TS :10
TS 8:00

It's happening.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ”₯πŸ’§

https://youtu.be/EbD7lfrsY2s

James Taylor - Fire and Rain (Official Audio) - YouTube

You're listening to the official audio for James Taylor - "Fire and Rain" from the album 'Sweet Baby James'. β€˜The Warner Bros. Albums: 1970-1976’, the six st...

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

πŸ™

A better life 😌

(1) Show this thread