💛Update on my Mom...

She is going into surgery within the hour for fluid on her lungs.

If you pray, she has once again, asked for any prayers to be for "God's Will to be done" and nothing else.

There is a chance for her not to wake up as Doc said. She is having trouble breathing and talking, which Doc says is her in congestive heart failure.

TYVM for your prayers and comments!!! We truly appreciate them!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Which ever way God decides she will most certainly be rewarded for her faithfulness.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I sent you a prayer, Kris.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🤍💫

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sending prayers for your Mom and all of you Kris
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers 💕🙏🏻

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers for you mom, Kris... hang in there... 😔😔😔🙏🙏🙏💗

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

TYVM!!! Doing my best to!!!👍

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Praying for your Mom as she wishes, and also saying a prayer for the rest of you and your family for the same peace and comfort from the Dear Lord.

In response Scat ling to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for the loving life of Kris’ mother, for your loving kindness and your Divine Mercy. She asks that Thy Will be done and it shall be done. She is ever in your tender care with ceaseless healing. Amen🙏

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Release the h💝ealing vies Father.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

TYVM!!! God's Will!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers and positive vibes up now 🙏🙏

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for mom ❤️

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Asking God to look upon and bless your mom and you, your family and her hospital staff🙏💗
May his will be done 🙏🙌🙏

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Lifting your mom up in prayer Kris🙏❤️🙏. No matter what happens God is with her …and you❣️.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Mom's are very special people. Mother and child have a connection that is like no other on earth, it is as close as we can get to a true connection outside of Heaven. May God Bless you and your mom today, and as she said it's in God's hands. Godspeed and God Bless your journey today and tomorrow!

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

💖💞💖

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

TYVM for the Hug!!! I appreciate all the prayers from all and your Hug!!!💛

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

🙏Prayers for all! God Bless You!!!🙏💞

(2) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

🙏🙏🙏💞

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Done.

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for all.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Sending prayers and love your way

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers 🙏💜

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Dear God, may your will be done for Kris' Mom, bring her whatever she needs to fulfil your wish. Please help her loved ones through this situation and hold them all close to your Divine Heart. 🙏

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Prayers for God's will.

In response Kat Donnell to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏
Godspeed, God Bless ur mother.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread