#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Trust / Agent Timber Lark R / Tick Tock Tick Tock ⏰/ Humans Meet God 🦌/ Earthquakes / I Am The Timber Lark R / Alternate Timeline / Order Of The Dragon πŸ‰/ Born Again Christian ✝️/ Install Decode And Decipher / Heart Of Darkness / Queen Goddess / King Kennedy / God Number Codes / Its A Nightmare R / Journey / Our Decoder 🐲/ Knock Knock / Its Over / The Spiral / Greatness / Time To Heal / Whats Up / Alright Back To It Q / Healing Now / Hello There / Green Dragon πŸ‰/ The Nobody / Change Is Coming To Thee / Holy Bread 🍞/ Exit The Game / I Laugh In The Face Of Fear 🀣/ Start The Clock ⏰/ No Need For Me Remains / Things Are Happening / Bible Interdimensional / Boom Week Ahead πŸ’₯/ Go With God / I Am The Door / Lord Help Me πŸ˜“/ Crew Dragon πŸ‰/ Rain Drops Of Fire πŸ’§πŸ”₯/ Right On Q / Dragon Ruth / Help Wanted
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=a%20family%20affair
108-801
648-846
570-075
Video TS 1:16
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a mist
Greek- Azotus (Ashdod), a Philistine city

Hebrew-an offering made by fire
Greek- without understanding

Hebrew- late
Greek- to unroof

Hebrew-perhaps a wall
Greek- (1) self (emphatic) (2) he, she, it (used for the third person pronoun) (3) the same

Hebrew-yesterday
Greek-unbelief

Hebrew- to feed, fatten
Greek-to contend for a prize, struggle

Hebrew- then, thereupon
Greek-Athens, capital of Attica in Greece

Hebrew-treachery
Greek-to deepen

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it