Dept of Defense decode

=

Trust / Agent Timber Lark R / Tick Tock Tick Tock ⏰/ Humans Meet God 🦌/ Earthquakes / I Am The Timber Lark R / Alternate Timeline / Order Of The Dragon πŸ‰/ Born Again Christian ✝️/ Install Decode And Decipher / Heart Of Darkness / Queen Goddess / King Kennedy / God Number Codes / Its A Nightmare R / Journey / Our Decoder 🐲/ Knock Knock / Its Over / The Spiral / Greatness / Time To Heal / Whats Up / Alright Back To It Q / Healing Now / Hello There / Green Dragon πŸ‰/ The Nobody / Change Is Coming To Thee / Holy Bread 🍞/ Exit The Game / I Laugh In The Face Of Fear 🀣/ Start The Clock ⏰/ No Need For Me Remains / Things Are Happening / Bible Interdimensional / Boom Week Ahead πŸ’₯/ Go With God / I Am The Door / Lord Help Me πŸ˜“/ Crew Dragon πŸ‰/ Rain Drops Of Fire πŸ’§πŸ”₯/ Right On Q / Dragon Ruth / Help Wanted
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=a%20family%20affair
108-801
648-846
570-075
Video TS 1:16
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a mist
Greek- Azotus (Ashdod), a Philistine city

Hebrew-an offering made by fire
Greek- without understanding

Hebrew- late
Greek- to unroof

Hebrew-perhaps a wall
Greek- (1) self (emphatic) (2) he, she, it (used for the third person pronoun) (3) the same

Hebrew-yesterday
Greek-unbelief

Hebrew- to feed, fatten
Greek-to contend for a prize, struggle

Hebrew- then, thereupon
Greek-Athens, capital of Attica in Greece

Hebrew-treachery
Greek-to deepen

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

"Heart Of Darkness"

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

(1) Show this thread