#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

Navy decode

=

Receive / Only Son Of God / I Do Im Suppose To / Lay It On The Line / October Month Of Messiah ðŸĶŒ/ Highly Intelligent / I Am Divine / Select Start To Begin ðŸŽŪ/ Blessed Be The King That Cometh / C Askin Questions / Gods Family Tree ðŸŒģ / Lost Tribes Of Israel / Im The Existing One / My Contract / Power To The People / Reformat The Matrix / Gospel Of Mary Magdalene ðŸŒđ/ To Be Blunt Game Over Q ðŸĨģ/ Save What You Love âĪ/ Follow Your Heart ðŸŦ€/ The Power Of Prayer 🙏/ Its Supernatural / King David Has Returned / For Such A Time As This / Philosopher Stone / The Great Beyond / Rise Up Prophet / Im Ready To Meet You 👉👈/ Stop The Insanity ðŸĪŽ/ All The Subtle Signs / The Fourth Horseman 🐎/ White Dragons Orion 🐉/ Decode The Cat Whisperer 🐈/ Pompous Arrogance / Be Aware Of The Messenger ðŸē/ Theres A Hidden Pattern
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=stronger%20together
214-412
1284-4821
807-708
TS 16:00 - 4:00

EYES OPEN? 👀
COMMS GOOD?
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"All The Subtle Signs"

"Gospel Of Mary Magdalene ðŸŒđ"

😭😭😭

Wake 'em up (wake 'em up)
Wake 'em up (wake 'em up)
See 'em still sleepin', so I had to shake 'em up (shake 'em up)
I kept it too real (yuh)
I wasn't fake enough (no)
My real life was a headline (headline)
Yo' real life got a deadline (deadline)
My timeline was a hashtag (yikes)
Your timeline just a hate crime

Coming in hot (yah)

ðŸ”ĨðŸ”ĨðŸ”ĨðŸē

Listen to Coming In Hot (feat. Lecrae) by Lecrae on#SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/PhoAw

Two form of communication in that vid
-What is read (eye) via the TV
-What is heard (ears) via the phone

Freeman was not communicating based on what was seen, rather than what was heard

20:12

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lion Hart, click on at the bottom under it