#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

Navy decode

=

Receive / Only Son Of God / I Do Im Suppose To / Lay It On The Line / October Month Of Messiah ðŸĶŒ/ Highly Intelligent / I Am Divine / Select Start To Begin ðŸŽŪ/ Blessed Be The King That Cometh / C Askin Questions / Gods Family Tree ðŸŒģ / Lost Tribes Of Israel / Im The Existing One / My Contract / Power To The People / Reformat The Matrix / Gospel Of Mary Magdalene ðŸŒđ/ To Be Blunt Game Over Q ðŸĨģ/ Save What You Love âĪ/ Follow Your Heart ðŸŦ€/ The Power Of Prayer 🙏/ Its Supernatural / King David Has Returned / For Such A Time As This / Philosopher Stone / The Great Beyond / Rise Up Prophet / Im Ready To Meet You 👉👈/ Stop The Insanity ðŸĪŽ/ All The Subtle Signs / The Fourth Horseman 🐎/ White Dragons Orion 🐉/ Decode The Cat Whisperer 🐈/ Pompous Arrogance / Be Aware Of The Messenger ðŸē/ Theres A Hidden Pattern
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=stronger%20together
214-412
1284-4821
807-708
TS 16:00 - 4:00

EYES OPEN? 👀
COMMS GOOD?
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉ðŸĶŒðŸŠķ⚜⚓ðŸŒđ💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"All The Subtle Signs"

"Gospel Of Mary Magdalene ðŸŒđ"

😭😭😭

Wake 'em up (wake 'em up)
Wake 'em up (wake 'em up)
See 'em still sleepin', so I had to shake 'em up (shake 'em up)
I kept it too real (yuh)
I wasn't fake enough (no)
My real life was a headline (headline)
Yo' real life got a deadline (deadline)
My timeline was a hashtag (yikes)
Your timeline just a hate crime

Coming in hot (yah)

ðŸ”ĨðŸ”ĨðŸ”ĨðŸē

Listen to Coming In Hot (feat. Lecrae) by Lecrae on#SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/PhoAw

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread