How will the FED articulate to the American people they can’t print any more dollars?

lol

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

They can just explain the whole money thing this way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLCO6pG6JDY

Common Core Math vs "Old School" - YouTube

I found this subtraction problem online using the counting up method. First, it's absolutely ridiculous what these children have to do in order to solve a b...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

1) We can't print any more because it affects the climate....

2) We can't print any more because its a conspiracy theory

3) We can't because its all Trumps fault.

Think that covers their main go to positions.

Crash of 2008 and imminent crash of 2023 preceded with steep incline of Fed rates. We need Trump's magic wand back.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana hit your 107, I'll bite!

Well Sir, my guess is they will fookn lie just like they have done since they started the whole Federal Reserve scam yrs ago.

I guess we are all going to all loose our jobs and be reduced to selling Bidets for VK to survive!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

THEY will use the " Common Core Curriculum of the 'New Math" that Obuma put into the schools. It doesnt have to work, it all BS, because THEY think we are stupid. SMILE...YOU'RE on CANDID CAMERA :)

I tried tellin family and friends NOT to take on more student loans for their kids. It's bad debt bc jobs don't exist that pay well enough to service that debt. But, they've been so brainwashed into thinking a college degree means a lot of money, they ignored reality. They deserve whatever they get..

Pure Gold.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

hehe

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

😂😂😂😂

Time for sheep to wake up

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

😂🤣😂💗

What if Congress steps in and pulls their / the FDIC’s charter? :)

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

I think that's exactly what may happen it's already happening

(1) Show this thread

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

lol.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That should be interesting.
I guess my family will wake up then.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

This is going to be my husband's reaction 👇😂 I try telling him all the time 🥴

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

😂

Only followers of this user (@Enlightened999) can see their posts

The Great Awakening
https://qposts.online/post/140

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

They’ll let congress fall on that sword by not approving an increase in the debt ceiling.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

it's time Doc. Let's start backing reality and supporting it rather than shrinking into the corners where "acceptable" followers are located. Rango had to cross to the other side of the road too...I am waiting there for you, on the other side. Roadkill is our reality, can you face it?
"Don't know that you gotta choice kid! No man can walk out on his own story!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_Dik7HT6E

Rango (2011) - The Spirit of the West Scene (7/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Rango - The Spirit of the West: Without hope, Rango (Johnny Depp) gets advice from the Spirit of the West (Timothy Olyphant).BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.fanda...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Rango Highlights best scene part 2 - YouTube

best movies epic moments and the best scene that will either make you cry or laugh so hard, just make sure to subscribe as a lot of short videos are ahead. t...

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Should prove interesting
PANIC

this shall be interesting.

Please John Q Public understand something. Money is never "printed" into existence. Almost none of the dollars racing around the world are in the paper form anyway. When you apply for/get approved for/sign loans for credit use, this very action "creates" the money with your signature. When you obtain an agreement for a $250,000.00 home loan, you just "created" a quarter million never before existing dollars.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I heard this. This system is based on Debt.

(1) Show this thread

Please John Q Public understand something. Money is never "printed" into existence. Almost none of the dollars racing around the world are in the paper form anyway. When you apply for/get approved for/sign loans for credit use, this very action "creates" the money with your signature. When you obtain an agreement for a $250,000.00 home loan, you just "created" a quarter million never before existing dollars.