Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Alcyone 777

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Elon has lots of frens

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Trust but verify.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Reuters is denying access to the article, some have been scrubbed, many others report in his own words that he contracted with them to do this. The most recent article is July 2021 on it and I can not find anything that says the deal was canceled and that he backed out or is not doing it anymore.

That he would help with the manufacturing of any jab makes him no fren of mine. They injure and kill healthy children.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts