Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

MY DAUGHTER GAINED HER WINGS AT 2 MINS TO MIDNIGHT MARCH 10, 2023 ….. iBEGGED FOR GODS HELP, I BEGGED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMPS HELP AND NOTHING!! MY BABY IS GONE!!@VincentKennedy

I know there is absolutely nothing I can say to help you feel better or different. This should NEVER have happened. Riley had so many people praying for her. My heart is screaming and crying for you. PLEASE when you can or want to or are able - I AM HERE FOR YOU. I will share Riley's story - to keep the attention focused on children like her - who suffered unnecessarily due to how long it has taken for this plan to play out. I AM SO SORRY. I pray Riley's Soul is free - out of this prison - back Home - and that she finds a way to visit you. I am sending you Love. SOOOOO much love.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

here's my number - you can call or text - whatever you need to say - to just know SOMEONE has heard you. 503.348.3163