#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Its Going Down R / Cats Whiskers 🐈/ Receive Messenger From God / Christs Return As A Lion Fulfilled 🦁/ Lord Have Mercy / All Together Now / Jesus Moment Be Coming / Cosmic Twin Flames / The Best Medicine Of All Is Love ❀/ Cat Running Across Keyboard 🐈/ Holy Ascension Earthquakes / Who Is Mary Magdalene / Quantum Leap Now / Love Will Find A Way / Trump Was Right βœ…/ Pent Up Magnetism 🧲/ Thank You God For Healing Us πŸ¦ŒπŸ™/ Heavens Lord Is On Earth 🦌/ The Games Over I Win πŸ†/ Dont Stop Me Now / The Power Of Hecate πŸŒ›πŸŒ•πŸŒœ/ Time Travel Steering / Do You Get It Now / USA Financial Collapse / Release Your Fears / I Thank God For Today / More Than A Prophet / Hello God What Next πŸ‘‹/ I Am The Great Red Dragon πŸ‰/ Its Time To Go Home / I Will Be With You 🀝/ And Thats A Wrap / My Great Day Approaches πŸ˜€
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=diving%20for%20success
193-391
TS 12:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Pack up
I'm straight
Enough

Oh say, say, say
Oh say, say, say
Oh say, say, say
Oh say, say, say
Oh say, say, say

Wait, they don't love you like I love you
Wait, they don't love you like I love you
Maps