Navy decode

=

Its Going Down R / Cats Whiskers 🐈/ Receive Messenger From God / Christs Return As A Lion Fulfilled 🦁/ Lord Have Mercy / All Together Now / Jesus Moment Be Coming / Cosmic Twin Flames / The Best Medicine Of All Is Love ❀/ Cat Running Across Keyboard 🐈/ Holy Ascension Earthquakes / Who Is Mary Magdalene / Quantum Leap Now / Love Will Find A Way / Trump Was Right βœ…/ Pent Up Magnetism 🧲/ Thank You God For Healing Us πŸ¦ŒπŸ™/ Heavens Lord Is On Earth 🦌/ The Games Over I Win πŸ†/ Dont Stop Me Now / The Power Of Hecate πŸŒ›πŸŒ•πŸŒœ/ Time Travel Steering / Do You Get It Now / USA Financial Collapse / Release Your Fears / I Thank God For Today / More Than A Prophet / Hello God What Next πŸ‘‹/ I Am The Great Red Dragon πŸ‰/ Its Time To Go Home / I Will Be With You 🀝/ And Thats A Wrap / My Great Day Approaches πŸ˜€
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=diving%20for%20success
193-391
TS 12:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

β€œCat Running Across Keyboard πŸˆβ€

https://x.com/vks_host/status/1797659064933249401?s=46

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Great work as usual - BRAVO !!! I did a Hebrew Cipher/Decode on this - This site won't let me tag people - just letting you know if you are interested. Posting soon !

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Whoever controls the flow of time will always win. It's like an ebay bid bot assistant that is programmed to be the last bidder. You do not stand a chance. In a way, an unfair game. But yes, you won. : ] Nice.

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- the body, belly
Greek- powerless, impotent

Hebrew-deceptive, disappointing
Greek-behavior, conduct

Hebrew-to inquire, cause to swell or boil up
Greek- Daniel, the prophet

Hebrew-a peak, rounded summit
Greek-deceitful

Hebrew-a burning
Greek-a prison keeper

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

(1) Show this thread