My sons, 19 and 25, are deploying in a few weeks to separate locations. The patriot in me is so proud of my boys and the mom in me is bursting with love. I ask for your prayers to keep them safe as well as all of our military services members and families. God bless America, God bless us allπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @PatriotKitten in this post can reply

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Lions Not Sheep to her Publication

Thank for their service, sending prayers your wayπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’™

God loving, Gun loving Military and Blue Family. Constitutional Law Abiding Citizen.

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

God loving, Gun loving Military and Blue Family. Constitutional Law Abiding Citizen.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

God bless your sons and God bless you, Mom!

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Thankful for their service!! Lifting up all of you in prayer. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank you !

(1) Show this thread

Godspeed and prayers up.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

I SURE WILL TOOK THIS PIC SO I CAN PRAY FOR THEM

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

πŸ™

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Praying for safety and God’s protection

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Thank you !

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

God Bless your sons on their deployment. God Bless Momma Bear for be brave with her sons as they go fight the good fight!

In response All Right to his Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Thank youπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Brings back memories for me. I had two sons in the military at the same time. One a graduate from the Air Force Academy and the other entered the Navy right after high school graduation. The younger deployed on a ship to the Middle East, the older training as a navigator. I too bursting with pride, love and lots of prayers for God to keep them safe.
May the Lord watch over them, and make His face shine upon them. May He keep them in His peace and protect them with His loving arms. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you for sharing your story. How wonderful that your boys were AF academy and Navy. Thank you for their service. My boys are AF security forces. They couldn’t be happier protecting our great nation. May God always shine his love and light upon you all. Thank you as well for the beautiful prayer ❀️

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for all!

Praying for your son's and all those serving.πŸ™

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

HOLY FATHER PROTECT OUR LOVED ONES AS THEY SERVE YOUR CHILDREN! THANK YOU MAMMA!

GOD BLESS you and you soldiers, THANK THEM for their service, may GOD keep them in HIS MIGHTY GRIP in JESUS NAME> and OUR SOLDIERS DESERVE THE BEST OF THE BEST< TRAVELING UNITS SHOULD ALSO HAVE MED BEDS>

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you and your sons, and your family/friends!!! Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

πŸ™πŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Prayers and appreciation for your sons! God has their backs!πŸ’•πŸ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

WE ARE WITH YOU…in prayer for your sons and all who servie the cause the of freedom πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

God is able!
You did good mom!
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ•Š