"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

We are meant to feel disoriented, exhausted, tormented, alone, doubting, defeated, or less than… that is, if we subscribe to the β€œnormal” which has been created for us.

You have more than you know. This includes your birthright, your sovereignty, your sanity, your faith, your determination, your resolve, and your blessings to have so many amazing frens and family right here to keep nudging you along.

I love you, we got this, God Wins πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ«Ά

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ‘

Jesus is sufficient. My faith is strong. Even if they kill us on earth I am heaven bound!! Such peace and assurance through any storm!! πŸ•Šβ€οΈ

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❀️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

This is the way I feel also. If it happens while I am still here on earth it is wonderful, but if not I am heaven bound and I am saved either way by the blood of Jesus.