PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

The same day Silicon Valley Bank fails, one of the biggest banks in the US, Wells Fargo has a “glitch” that wiped out many of [their] customers funds. The glitch hasn’t been fixed after several hours. See for yourself and connect the dots: 👀👇#TheGreatDefault

https://twitter.com/search?q=wells%20fargo&src=typeahead_click&f=live

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Interesting....One person said on Twitter that they had a direct deposit that went in on wednesday flat disappear this morning. Many are saying they are now overdrafting right and left....meanwhile Wells Fargo is saying they are working quickly to make things right and will cover all overdrafts and fees related to this incident. MMhhmm... And some are stating they can't go get needed medicine because their money disappeared. Folks...I think this is a forewarning. A taste of what is to come for many. I hope I'm wrong...but the indicators have been multiplying as of late. I went and took just a bit more cash out of the bank today...just to make sure I have money for immediate needs if nothing else. If it turns out I don't need it...fine. Then I'll resume with it in the savings earning it's measly what... .2% or whatever it is. I started working in banking in the 80's when the interest rates were up around 13 to 15%. Crazy! So glad I've been out of that realm for decades.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Same thing happened to Bank of America in Dec/Jan. Wells Fargo stopped issuing Mortgages, which is their chief revenue in Jan. That was a huge sign, they are drying up.

Good time to have cash, fuel, food and necessities.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Wells Fargo no longer charges overdraft fees. I got the notification at least 6 months ago.

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

That would make sense especially if they were trying to get ahead of the bad press and more potential problems. Look here not there...In December 2022 it was reported that Wells Fargo was ordered to pay out $3.7Billion in fines and refunds to customers by U.S. Government Regulators over Consumer Loan Violations.

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

You are not wrong! I’ve been watching and listening to financial news from insiders and it is worse than they tell you. Listened to an hours long FDIC governors meeting in which they acknowledged failing banks, contagion, defaults coming. They actually said out loud that they cannot tell the public because it will cause runs on banks. They are keeping quiet but patriots are screaming about this. I try to educate family and friends. So keep sounding the alarm. Some say by May we will be under Fed Control, a new program to take over our accounts, surveillance, closing us out of our own funds, etc. Look into Fed Control.