Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

DJT told ya it was a movie from the start.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hey Doq, have you seen this post going around on Twitter?

First of all, I’m Doq not Doc. lol. My dad doesn’t use Twitter. This is not me. Be careful!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Hey Doq, Another thought I had was if you can go on and post that it's fake, or if you need one of us to do that for you (I think you are back on Twatter right?) but if not then I'm happy to clear the BS on that fake account for you... just say the word..💞

Figured as much, but know that many appreciate the confirmation.
Enjoy a blessed weekend fren.

First of all 😍🐸👊

I fell for it. I spent the day with such a heavy heart. And now, somewhere in heaven, a prayer waits for you.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I couldn't imagine the article was yours.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeppers there are several DoQs and Docs out there but only ONE real DoQHolliday!
The differences are pretty clear especially if you look at the posts.

The others simply have a hard time copying the
real DoQ attitude😘
if they try that is.

I think many have just chosen the name from history & movies.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I figured your "death" was greatly exaggerated 😉

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Discernment, peeps!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

OH MY GOSH ! I am so happy to see you this morning Doq. What a nightmare ! Bet you are feeling the love.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Dasting... and of course [they] are going to try to discredit or try to confuse your followers Doq... We stand behind you Fren..
Have a blessed day!🙏