I'm not really sure what is going on with Twitter right now, but maybe we traveled back quite a few decades lol

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Now those are β€œblasts from the past”! Like to get those years back! Talk about wise before my time! I’d like that alot! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

All the flavor is in the fat

I heard it was a Rock Lobster!
πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ˜„πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

In response Bubble Fat to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜‚

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Gen X-factor

Lol

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Q1826 β€œB-52”

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Hmmmm, interesting! πŸ₯Έ

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That’s just weird

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Still trying to figure why, β€œTin Roof. Rust.” πŸ˜‚

Weirdly, I thought I heard in the news a few days ago that one of the female leads had just died...but, a search just now...nothing. πŸ€”

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

B52s deliver a certain type of 'kerpow' recently sent to various continents. Bolton ? Code for John Bolton trying to get Pres T out of race ?

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Oh the things I would do differently😊

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

oh my Goodness B-52 and Michael Bolton is he still with us lol!