Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

My typa medical advice

✨ 🌟 LET THERE BE LIGHT🌟✨

We humans are not physical entities but energy waves of interacting frequencies that can affect the condition of our bodies. Our waves get entangled and resonate with those of the physical and digital environment and the people in it. One could say that it creates a 'water' cocktail of environmental frequencies mixed with vibrating human thoughts and emotions.

Not only according to Einstein also to Nikola Tesla, EVERYTHING is energy and frequency. It should therefore be possible to introduce a vibration that acts like a tuning fork, so that all frequencies are resonating and amplify each other they should therefore be treated in a holistic way.

The invisible is shaping the visible. Quantum physics defines the energy field as invisible moving forces that influence the physical world.
All invisible fields are measured by their effects. So thoughts and feelings have the power to manifest into reality. THINK for yourself, empower your own healing.

Sound Frequency as Source of Energy and Healing – Michael Tellinger & Rene Stevens - YouTube

An exploration of some building blocks of Michael Tellinger’s research and findings of the effects of sound and frequency and connect them into practical app...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it