Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

My typa medical advice

awesome info Doq... sync.
I grounded while mediating in the sun today for just 30 mins because it was really cold out but the cold is also good for the immune system. i was sun gazing while telling myself i am brave, healthy, loving, successful, motivated & protected; all that good stuff :) it really had a positive effect on my mood instantly. i even had goosebumps during the meditation & being sober 6 weeks i am able to focus on staying in the present moment better, letting no outside thoughts in, allowing me to actually connect w the creator. so powerful... i pray the sun is out tomorrow again so i can do another session :) i might have even got a lil sun burn. have a blessed night sir; sending your fam love.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

As one who has counseled individuals who have desired sobriety, it is for many an arduous endeavor! You should be very proud of yourself, and I am proud you have competed an important step of maintaining for six weeks!!

You are definitely on your way, KEEP GOING!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🌹🌹🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

congrates on Sobriety its the best

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

thank you 😍 its great, my brain works more efficiently & effectively

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

thanks Courtney your an inspiration!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

thanks sneakers❤️ love you 😍🌟

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

I havn't met anyone in real life without a glass of beer in a long, long time. I wonder if that's even possible.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

With Jesus it is possible if you trust in Him.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is awesome hun. Nana would agree, some days I just don't want to come out of meditation at all.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yep. We are designed to pretty much be in a continual state of some form of meditation throughout the day.

So, [they] make sure to DISTRACT us from connecting with the God force flowing in us. The infinite, Almighty God, creator of the entire Universe.

Trouble comes when we start looking OUTSIDE of us and no longer plug into God.

(1) Show this thread