Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Martin Geddes

If you are an insider and even a "white hat" operator, could it be the case that compartmentalisation means you are less "awake" than someone as outsider who does open source research and joins the dots on the bigger picture?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

✅An insightful perspective that makes sense.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Rocking the bus martin, Loving it.
Thinking you have a valid point.
One Area of information widely rejected, ignored, little known its the area in depth about law.It's time we reassemble government, a lawful Dejure Government, this is happening real time..
Please learn what is happening.
Get linked up.

KIRKS LAW CORNER LLC
4 pm Pacific - 7pm Eastern
https://www.podbean.com/lsa/HHL?lsid=Dg3n8SlOukR

Talking about the Brunson case.
The Brunson case the 5 times its been done is not going anywhere with that process.

National Maritime day, merchant marines.

https://www.podbean.com/live/M11gSW5FLG?action=openLiveRoom&channel_id=M11gSW5FLG&live_task_id=7dlvmtL1Hyj&lsid=7dlvmtL1Hyj&utm_campaign=w_share_ls&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=w_share

https://www.national-assembly.net/resources/ten-steps-to-an-assembly

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-may-22-2018-national-maritime-day/

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

...the red double deck bus💗

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Because we haven't been given a script we question everything. We have the time to dig against the grain and decern for ourselves. Not bought and paid for. We are organic Patriots who truly want the truth for humanity.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

How much of what we think we know is right or are we way off base? That will be interesting to learn one day.

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Someone on TS put it this way. There are 2 people on the planet that have the full picture/plan/goal. Everyone else in the group have their task compartmentalized so that if 1 drops, it doesn't throw everything/one else out. Just like how the MIL works. Family members don't even know the full picture.

sorta paid to white hat-- instead of skin in the game regular chick that is punished for white hatness.... kinda have had that a bit....

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

Never underestimate the "Lurker." 😊

In response Brute Woman to her Publication

😊

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I've been to England and I never saw graffiti, but it was long ago. It is everywhere and it is a real shame everything beautiful is being defaced.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The white hats working their 'bit', one imagines, have access to the outside world too - well, I hope they do!... I would hate to think they are confined, imprisoned for the duration of their work!

I think they may not know how what they do, day to day affects the future, but they understand the grand scheme... otherwise why would they do it? They understand the entity directing them has the 'human freedom' end goal as its prime directive, and, they work towards that in concert, knowing it is the right thing to do.

Citizen Smith knew what he was doing was wrong - despite 'doublethink'. His day to day activity created the dichotomy, that broke his program, and caused him to rebel.

If we take the reverse, each operative releasing drips of truth, then seeing it spread in ripples across the surface of the internet - they know they are doing good, one drop at a time. 😊

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Never thought I'd be abel to choose a favorite, but I Do Believe this post is it.

🥰👏!

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

Thank you, Martin, for articulating something I've felt for quite a while.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Hummm
Good question?