Ehh, we're already in an AI matrix world that is collapsing right in front of us. There are just some things that are still trying to hold us here. Too many people have turned the channel which has disrupted the old AI system and it can't keep up. Certain humans are trying to create their own earthly AI systems to alter the collapse of the old.

This may sound corny but in the last 5 yrs or so, my heart has opened and my soul has been connecting to some very loving energies. I've experienced things that some have and most likely some haven't. Things that only our souls could know.

Whatever it is that has sparked and initiated this growth within me, has initiated within many others.

The "system", I believe, is trying its damndest to pull a lot of us back into it. This I believe is where a lot of us are experiencing these downfalls of pain and discomfort.

Little does AI know, there is no going back, no matter what it can conjure up.

NCSWIC
💚🌟💚

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kanderc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristopher Anderson ~X~, click on at the bottom under it