Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Collapsing all the way !! Goodmorning Kim 😊

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Ehh, we're already in an AI matrix world that is collapsing right in front of us. There are just some things that are still trying to hold us here. Too many people have turned the channel which has disrupted the old AI system and it can't keep up. Certain humans are trying to create their own earthly AI systems to alter the collapse of the old.

This may sound corny but in the last 5 yrs or so, my heart has opened and my soul has been connecting to some very loving energies. I've experienced things that some have and most likely some haven't. Things that only our souls could know.

Whatever it is that has sparked and initiated this growth within me, has initiated within many others.

The "system", I believe, is trying its damndest to pull a lot of us back into it. This I believe is where a lot of us are experiencing these downfalls of pain and discomfort.

Little does AI know, there is no going back, no matter what it can conjure up.

NCSWIC
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Build a brand New World funny how in one of Trump videos he was talking about using just a fraction of government land for new cities. Makes you are warm and fuzzy inside the possibilities. God Bless

Team beautiful world. Let's do this!✨

The β€œLight” side! A Beautiful Peaceful World! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

What do you all think will show up when the matrix collapses completely? I like to dream good dreams. πŸ˜„

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Frens, I don't get this AI thing. Can you help me understand this post, please?

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Big beautiful world ahead!

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

I think you just gave me a seizure!

(1) Show this thread

Eradicating evil!!! So excited πŸ™πŸ˜ƒ

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Matrix collapse

πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ’—...let's go with the matrix is collapsing