i see the earth...........

when i look at the moon.......

what you see?? lol

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

The earth's negative. The craters are all the springs on the surface. Water breathes in and out of the earth over and over again. Read again how the flood starts out.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

The first World Map.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

There's a whole archived section of pictures that shows the moon in brilliant colour. Certainly NOT Grey.

Is this where they got that line in the nursery rhyme? I see the moon and the moon sees me!

Prepare to undo everything you have ever thought you knew about our world. https://www.bitchute.com/video/ALwVvElie0uK/

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I do too. It looks like the ice wall is missing on it though.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Crater Earth, this guy says we are in a crater🙃 Watched him a couple years ago, you reminded me😀

https://youtu.be/5d7e9lj8BQw

The official new World Map - YouTube

At Last !!!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I see the flat Earth realm we live in surrounded by the undiscovered lands beyond the ice wall that encircles it. Admiral Byrd's expedition crew is one of the few to have seen it.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I see a LOT of things differently now.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

It's possible.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

😲
lol

just curious why i have never seen a pic like this of the moon til now lol

i have only seen the black and white version i guess ;)

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Looks like a projection.
What I find interesting is the experiments done to measure temperature in the moonlight and darkness. The moonlight is COLDER than darkness. Common sense tells me that it cannot be reflecting sunlight as the light would be warmer than darkness.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

not necessarily.

Consider cold laser light or yet to be cracked and it will be, cold fusion.

The moon may be an energy-generating device of advanced tech we do not understand yet.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Just Amom to her Publication

On many full moon 🌙 nights you can see a halo around it. In order to get that effect the light needs to be coming from within the moon 🌕. For example when you turn on a light bulb 💡.

(3) Show this thread