Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Patriot AztekJade

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

A study shows chemotherapy doesn't work 97% of the time...

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Great post anon! How many of us have lost just as many to cancer treatments as we have to covid jabs and political wars. And religion preaches this to be 'normal and the way of God'. Whose god would that be?! Give anything to have my mom back from the cancer bastards. She is still my best friend. Hope she gets a new suit soon!

Oh yes, it's so angering how many people we have lost to cancer! I have 2 male friends right now who have cancer and I've begged them both not to get chemo because I've known for years and seen with my own eyes that chemo doesn't work. Chemo destroys the immune system and so the body cannot fight the cancer. Most people die from chemo and not the cancer, and the oncologists know that! But the oncologists just say, "Well we tried our best, but the cancer finally took over," blah blah blah, as they pocket TONS OF MONEY off of our loved ones!!! PURE EVIL. The only way to fight cancer in practically all cases is to aggressively build up the immune system so it can fight! All holistic and naturopathic doctors know this!

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Tell them to go to NIH website at type Ivermectin and cancer in search box. Maybe they’ll believe then. 🙏🏻

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

This is not a hoax.
Takes about three weeks to get the body into an alkyline state.

Mark had lymphatic cancer and doctors said no hope.
They were going to remove his lymph nodes.
He didn't want to "be a gimp" in his own words, so he went there.
Didn't take long and he is alive today/ and well I might add.
Back working as supervision on the construction of a new gold mine in Canada.

Cost about $6K I think.
Contact them for more info.
If you have more questions, I can try to answer them.
Laetrile (Amagdalyn) (Vitamin B17) is illegal in western Countries, but not in Mexico.
Big pharma and the FDA made it so for obvious reasons.
Cancer worldwide is a trillion dollar a year industry

https://globalpossibilities.org/the-seeds-banned-by-the-fda-truth-from-a-40-year-long-cover-up-revealed/

Or go down to Tijuana for three weeks.
See Dr. Castillo
Dr Isai Castillo

frontdesk@drcastillo.com or by phone:
Canada or US callers phone: 011 52 664 6835700, or 16192074275.

Hyperbaric Chamber
. Chelation Treatments
. DMSO
. Sodium Bicarbonate
. IPT Chemotherapy (low doses)
. Hydrogen Peroxide
. Cell Therapy
. Megavitamin Therapy
. Amino acids
. Fatty acids (Lipids)
. Laetrile (B17)
. Herbal Preparations such as Hoxsey Tonic
. Diet and more.

My friend did in 2018 as he was given less than six months.

I talked to him two weeks ago.
Fine and still cancer free

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

The video will help you understand it better

(1) Show this thread