Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

I HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE MUCH LATELY. MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL SCATTERED. TOMORROW MY DAUGHTER GOES IN FOR PRE-OP AND WEDNESDAY MORNING WE HAVE TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL AT 5:30AM FOR HER HEART CATH AND AIRWAYS. EVERY TIME SHE HAS HAD TO HAVE SURGERY (3 TIMES ) I KEEP ASKING GOD WHY HAS SHE HAD TO ENDURE SO MUCH IN HER LIFE. SHE IS MY BEAUTIFUL BLESSING. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I WANT A MED BED FOR HER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE HELP DEAR LORD ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป HELP@VincentKennedy@Tank_Ultra_Patriot@DanUSCG@doqholliday and EVERYONE.. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH THE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICIALS ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Many PRAYERS - May Gods hands comfort and heal... I am not sure but I heard there was a MED BED center in either Fort Lauderdale or Lauderdale by the Sea Florida. If I find a source I will let you know - maybe others can start looking too - there has to be one somewhere. PRAYERS !

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Please let me know if you find out for sure. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป thank you!

Oh I will and not sure if you saw my rant to the WHITE HATS !- They need to start releasing some of the technology.. Healing Prayers !

No I didnโ€™t. I have barely even picked up my phone. We have been here almost a week, and my emotions are all scattered

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Hang in there - HUGS and PRAYERS for you and your baby girl !