QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Notice who is showing you how to empower yourself with the LAWS that have been written, the foundational laws, that government has been hiding, keeping away from everyone, as well as many accounts on Anonup with intention.
Have been posting on many pages, in comments and rather than research, there is ignorance for most, there seems to be those ignoring with intentions, not that they do not understand, they have their own agendas, and supporting what is right, does not seem to be of the right choice.
Many are flip flopping with information, people pleasing responses, some getting big numbers for there crafting shiny posts...
Pay attention, Remember Q mentioned to be careful who you follow.
If everyone started uniting as a team, learn as a team Law, what our rights are and how to defend, imagine what we would accomplish?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

We have the BEST attorney in the world as a teacher. Just wait and see πŸ‘€ πŸ˜† everyone gonna be familiar soon and you will get rest dear patriot 😘β™₯

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Who?
A BAR attorney, or someone that knows law attorning another, going after them for wrongs?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I'm sure Junior is well qualified
β™₯

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Good Afternoon Lauren, can you explain what the black heart represents? Explain like I am 5 please?

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

What? I have no clue what you're asking me? β™₯

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Lauren! Are you for real? You have no clue what I am asking, and then you post another black heart?

Why would you post a black heart? Are you insinuating that I have a black heart, or that anyone else here does?

Have an awesome day, filled with love and light and lots of hearts of any color except black.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

That is so strange. I don't understand AU so much of the time. Well, glad they weren't black hearts on your end. Have a great rest of your day!