Notice who is showing you how to empower yourself with the LAWS that have been written, the foundational laws, that government has been hiding, keeping away from everyone, as well as many accounts on Anonup with intention.
Have been posting on many pages, in comments and rather than research, there is ignorance for most, there seems to be those ignoring with intentions, not that they do not understand, they have their own agendas, and supporting what is right, does not seem to be of the right choice.
Many are flip flopping with information, people pleasing responses, some getting big numbers for there crafting shiny posts...
Pay attention, Remember Q mentioned to be careful who you follow.
If everyone started uniting as a team, learn as a team Law, what our rights are and how to defend, imagine what we would accomplish?

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Excellent work, Mike. I admire your effort because I currently generate more than $36,000 each month from just one simple online business! I am aware that you may start earning a solid life online with as little as $29,000 and these are just basic internet operations tasks.
Click the link—————————>>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com

Excellent work, Mike. I admire your effort because I currently generate more than $36,000 each month from just one simple online business! I am aware that you may start earning a solid life online with as little as $29,000 and these are just basic internet operations tasks.
Click the link—————————>>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

We have the BEST attorney in the world as a teacher. Just wait and see 👀 😆 everyone gonna be familiar soon and you will get rest dear patriot 😘♥

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Who?
A BAR attorney, or someone that knows law attorning another, going after them for wrongs?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The World is in utter chaos for lack of due diligence.
Waiting around for what you and everyone else is obligated to know, law is exactly the problem, waiting for saviours...
Notice you do not share...

(2) Show this thread