Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

./sync - I downloaded that this morning, too.
Here's the 'map' to go along with it.

GM VK :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Thanks Much Kim! 😀😊👍🙏❤🇺🇸

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Now print it and laminate it so you have it when the lights go out.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Thanks for sharing. Another fantastic natural health resource is earthclinic.com.

It was started by a brilliant Thai doctor, and lists remedies for everything. It has become a great forum where people post questions/comments and results with different therapies. I have found so much on this site.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Have missed you. Hope all is well.

(2) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Both are incredible. These should infuriate and motivate the populous.
Smfh.

I am outraged.

Again:
"In year 1900, there were 100 homeopathic hospitals in the US. The popularity of homeopathy in every layer of the society was such that there existed 22 homeopathic medical schools and more than 1000 homeopathic pharmacies.
More than 20% of the MDs refered to themselves as homeopaths. (...)
Homeopathy has been massacred in the name of financial interests, under the cover of philantropy." (loosely translated from E. Broussalian)

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Cereus Bonplandii to her Publication

True. Destroyed on purpose.
I have been using homeopathy on myself and my family for 3 decades.
UM still has class pictures hanging in the hallwall of graduating homeopathic doctors from those years. I think they figure people at this point don't even know what that means.

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Thanks, Kim !

And if anyone wants a printed poster size copy ...
https://deepstatemappingproject.com/product/healing-web-poster-24-x-36%e2%80%b3-us/

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Looks s bit like a cats face. 😊

In response Margical ONE to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

😎❤️Kim saves tha day again

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

BOOKMARKED...Thx. Such a help for family in need to stir away from BIG Pharma.🙏

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

Been deciphering and using this map for at least 6 months. Huge difference HUGE!!!!! Puts you on a path of more self discovery for clean living / healing.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Thanks Kim!