Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I have been through this. Take your shoes off and ground as much possible. Vibrate high my friend! We have your back. I Love You!!!

I ain't quitting and you ain't either. PRAY for your loved ones. GOD makes it clear, US AND OUR HOUSEHOLDS< can't NOBODY stop ya from praying.

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Went through it. Good news is that I found there is life and much love on the other side. Just get through and move on to your best. Love everyone like a puppy does and miracles happen in your mind and heart. ❤️

Dark night of the soul is part of the healing.. Feel it. Don't embrace it. Let it go. You're not alone.

(1) Show this thread

Truth. Doing the daily grind, forcing myself to participate in my 32yr marriage to a man that's barely awake, watching the normies flounder in their lives, it's too much.

Hang in there. Know there's a purpose, an end. I refuse to give in.
Stay strong fam 💓

(1) Show this thread

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Please know you r not alone--I believe many of us feel this way--WRWY we love and need you and we have ur 6! WWG1WGA

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

It’s a phase of healing…keep fighting & you’ll move through it.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is a great verse to memorize. I have done so years ago. When I feel overwhelmed, lonely, upset etc I recall it and say it. It really is all about trusting the Lord, not our understanding, relying on His wisdom and resting in the fact that as we TRUST GOD, He will direct us in the right way. 😇

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I love this so much Carol❤️. Thank you🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

You'll come through it, I never thought I would but I have. I don't listen to any narrative, follow only those who know we've already won and refuse all negativity. I'm seeing the good in people and beginning to feel safe again, after a lot of prayer and isolation, but it was for my growth. Love to you.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

It's hard to wade through all the garbage people post on here. They have no idea they're hurting their family by posting low frequency garbage. We can't stop though. You're not alone. 🤝♥
Keep shining bright and tell your story.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

When I feel alone. I grab my bible and start praying. I pray for my enemies, my friends, my family. I focus on others and my mountains become mole hills.

#BlessUp