Digital Warrior and Proud Patriot. WWG1WGA. Nothing can stop what's coming. NOTHING. God Bless America. I LOVE MUSIC.

Band Of Anons.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

😭😭😭 your timing is just right. I can't take anymore. I'm sitting on my couch crying my eyes out. I just can't take anymore. I'm a Pisces that needs the ocean to find peace. All of these whales and dolphins dying is killing me inside.

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

He is talking about children but where I live we have front row seats to see the destruction of GOD's earth. In NJ dead whales and dolphins are constantly found floating dead or are beaching themselves dead. Of course what's happening to the children is far worse but when this popped up in my feed I was crying over seeing footage from the shore.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I guess I'm just one of those people that children (and the elderly) come before anyone or anything else. I know we are all God's creation, but the Children cannot take care of themselves.

(1) Show this thread