Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Love ❤️ you all

Boomerang

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

A Glorious End.
LOVE

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
This was a tears of joy clip. I personally worked so hard for years to share info with people who to this day think I am lolo!
This clip showed my heart.
We Anon's have done a great job at the work we came here to do.
We can't wake the deaf unwilling to look at our lips as we move them with truth.
So I wish them ALL luck

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

It has been a great adventure and I can say for myself that I am better for it. Thank you God creator for allowing us to be awake for this moment in time. So proud of this family!

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

Eyes welled up

In response Hermann Vangaard to his Publication

I cried like a 👶

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Falling, but not fast enough.

Outstanding work I needed this.#wwg1wga

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😭😭😭 your timing is just right. I can't take anymore. I'm sitting on my couch crying my eyes out. I just can't take anymore. I'm a Pisces that needs the ocean to find peace. All of these whales and dolphins dying is killing me inside.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I thought he was talking about Children.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Peace is within, you are the ocean.
I love you.
LOVE

(2) Show this thread