Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Some are having fun naming their chocolate: www.ihatehersheys.com One has nuts... 🤣

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Be good to your children...find healthier alternatives to chocolate. Egg Hunt Pack by Smashmallow $9.99 Amazon. Craving some Peeps? If pillowy marshmallows top your list of dreamy Easter treats, you may want to consider a Smashmallow.

This flavor pack is perfect for Easter baskets and comes with variety of flavors including Cookie Dough, Cinnamon Churro, Strawberries and Cream and Mint Chocolate Chip. These treats have less calories, cleaner ingredient lists and nearly 50% less sugar.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

And heavy metals have been detected in their chocolate
And they have a tranny spokesperson for "women's month" 😝

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Don't forget Hershey chocolate is terrible chocolate. Select a better brand. Better yet shop local candy stores. Give locals your business. 😇
#BoycottHershey

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

YES! Hearing more and more about this...plus...it was rumored they were putting....graphene in the candy also...

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Preferred pronoun...

Her/She's